Re: iOS app *almost* there.. but "Bundle ID" and "Codesign Verification" wrong

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject:Re: iOS app *almost* there.. but "Bundle ID" and "Codesign Verification" wrong
Posted by: Joseph Glosz
Date:Thu, 15 Aug 2013

Well, I finally figured this out.. I feel so stupid, but I'm posting my findings in case others have similar problems and can learn from my stupidity.

My problem was a difference in the "Release" Project Option settings vs. the "Debug" settings. I set all the "Release" settings properly but for some reason the "debug" settings were being uploaded to Apple, even though I SWEAR I was setting it to "release". So I set the "debug" settings to match the release settings, and finally everything worked. My little app is finally in the app store for review.

Anyway, if you all just make all your settings the same, you will tear less hair out..

Time for a drink..  Cheers!